Phonic’s all-new Gold Editions of the classic AM series of mixers offer more ways to record your audio than ever before. We begin with a stereo USB interface for sending audio to and from any modern PC or Mac computer.? A superior onboard module is also included, offering both MicroSD recording and playback in addition to BT connectivity. The MicroSD portion allows stereo recordings to be made in WAV and MP3 formats, providing phenomenal recording quality previously unavailable without additional, external equipment. Integrated stereo recording at its finest!
The AM Gold Editions still provide many of the analog standards. Ultra low-noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or in sound reinforcement.? The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your audio. The AM Gold Editions also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters, EFX to monitor control and high volume headphone outputs.
- One balanced Mic/Line Neutrik “Combo” input with compressor and 2-band EQ
- Two stereo input channels with balance and level controls
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 KHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV and FLAC files from MicroSD media
- Internal MicroSD module for high quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz BT connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- Powered by 5v charger or power bank
- +48V phantom power for mic input
- Peak and VU metering (10 segments)
- Peak indicators on mono input channel
- 2T RTN assignable individually to Main or Headphones
- Stereo RCA 2T Return input connectors plus mini-stereo connectors
- Balanced master output with main rotary control