The ColorKey AirHub DMX is a battery-powered W-DMX transceiver, and the central control hub for the range of the Air Series ecosystem. It offers four convenient methods for controlling your fixtures: Stand-alone; using the AirApp for iPhone and iPad; as a wireless transmitter for DMX controllers; or as a wireless receiver for traditional DMX fixtures.
In stand-alone mode, the onboard menu is used to set auto programs, fades, color presets, or switch to sound active mode. The AirHub features different programs for RGBW and RGBAW-UV fixtures. It’s now easier than ever to fill a room with color by simply setting all the fixtures to the same wireless group ID and watching them automatically connect and synchronize.
The AirHub can also generate a WIFI network for use with the optional app. The AirApp is a basic DMX controller in your pocket. It offers access to all the presets found on the AirHub, plus a color wheel with dimmer and 16 DMX channel faders.
This powerful control hub can also transform your existing wired fixtures and controllers into a fully wireless system. It functions as a transmitter for any standard DMX512 controller, or as a receiver for lighting fixtures. It can also transmit W-DMX to most 2.4Ghz enabled fixtures outside of the Air Series ecosystem.
The AirHub features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for a completely untethered experience. The battery can power the unit for up to 20 hours from a full charge. A universal power supply with an input voltage range of 100-240 is also included.
The AirHub features a built-in mounting bracket with adjustable angle, which also doubles as a kick stand. This gives you a variety of mounting options to use the AirHub handheld, on a desktop or controller, or mounted to truss when using as a receiver for your traditional DMX fixtures.
• Battery powered W-DMX transceiver works either as a transmitter or receiver
• Connect and synchronize an unlimited number of Air Series fixtures and receivers
• Also controls most 2.4GHz wireless lighting fixtures, such as the (ColorKey MobilePar Mini HEX 4)
• Create different lighting environments with up to 16 wireless groups
• Quick access to preset colors, fades, and sound active mode from on-board display.
• Optional AirApp for iPhone and iPad provides access to all presets, a color wheel, and 16 DMX channels.
• 3-pin DMX in/out to connect to traditional fixtures and controllers
• Large color OLED display for ease of use and readability in dark environments
• Up to 20 hours of battery life for uninterrupted use
• Includes mounting bracket to hang from truss when using as receiver for wired lights
• 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX Transmitter and Receiver
• 16 wireless group ID’s
• 15 static color presets
• Auto mode (color chase) with 15 speeds
• Fade mode with 15 speeds
• Sound active mode with sensitivity adjustments
• Control modes: W-DMX, DMX 512, Stand Alone, Mobile App
• Lithium-Ion battery (+/-) 20 hours working time, (+/-) 5 hours charge time
• Power Consumption: 11.7W
• Power supply: 12.6V 1A; AC100-240V; 50-60Hz
• Working temperature: up to 40˚C
• Product size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 in
• Net Weight: 1.6 lbs