The MobilePar Mini HEX 4 is a compact wireless uplight featuring 4×12 Watt RGBAW-UV LEDs, for bright and vivid color washes. The built-in battery runs up to 15 hours, insuring you’ll never to run out of juice during an event.
The MobilePar Mini HEX 4 is super quick and easy to setup and connect in a master/slave group. Thanks to the built-in wireless transmitters and receivers, simply set all the fixtures to the same group ID and they will connect automatically. Use the included IR remote to enable fades and auto-programs, set pre-programmed colors, or mix your own colors manually. Control up to seven groups of fixtures independently, to create multiple zones of color washes throughout your event.
For more precise control, MobilePar Mini HEX 4 can connect to any DMX controller wirelessly*, using the built-in LAN connectors, or using the included 3-pin adapters. (*DMX controllers must be equipped a wireless transmitter in order to connect wirelessly to the fixture.)
A built-in adjustable kickstand allows the light to be positioned at an angle while uplighting.
The included charging road case allows you to safely charge and haul up to eight (8) MobilePar Mini fixtures, chargers and accessories. This rugged road case features a hinged lid, recessed latches, and handles for convenient setup and transport. Each light is housed in its own protected compartment with direct access to the center power strip for charging all 8 lights simultaneously. A PowerCon connector is located on the outside of the case enabling charging with the lid closed.
- Wireless Battery Powered par fixture that’s perfect for mobile performances
- 4x12W RGBAW+UV LED lamps provides high output with low heat yield and power consumption
- Receive or transmit wireless DMX with built in wireless transceiver
- 2.4G Wireless, 126 channels with auto frequency adjustment
- Up to 15 hours of Battery on a single color, or up to 6 hours with all colors on
- Seven wireless Group IDs available
- Control Modes: Wireless DMX, IR Remote, DMX512 control, Auto Run, Master /Slave, Sound Active
- 6/10 channel modes
- Refresh rate of 1.5KHz
- Beam angle: 40 degree
- Dimming: 0-100%
- Independent electronic strobe with variable speeds (1-20 times per second)
- Power consumption: 110W
- Integrated kickstand for quick positioning
- Built in handle for mobility
- Product size: 5″x5″x5″
- Net Weight: 4 lbs (1.9 kgs)
Road Case Features
- PowerCon power input (cable included)
- Dimensions: 31″ x 16″ x 13″
- Weight: 35 lbs