- Engineered specifically for the Erica Synths Syntrx and Syntrx 2.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Features Decksaver’s Soft-fit inserts to protect delicate wooden cheek panels.
- Perfect fit while accommodating cables.
The versatile Erica Synths Syntrx and Syntrx II are sights to behold and hear with their highly crafted sound engine and features. The Syntrx II has a huge array of features including a multi-colour noise generator, modulation oscillator with variable waveforms and excellent filters and FX.
With their complex nature and banks of switches, knobs, screens and pads, the risk of harm is closer than you think. This is where Decksaver steps in.
Working with this wonderful unit, we have measured, designed and custom-molded in the UK, a super-tough polycarbonate cover to perfectly fit the contours of this exciting Erica device. With years of experience working with plastics, we have created the perfect cover to protect your machine against dust, debris, liquids, smoke and accidental impacts. Our super-durable polycarbonate shells feature extreme durability and offers the highest degree of protection. Dressing your unit in a Decksaver cover should mean you will never have to worry about your Syntrx getting damaged at home, in the studio or at the gig.