- Engineered specifically for the Teenage Engineering TX-6.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Perfect fit while accommodating cables.
You could consider Teenage Engineering the ‘Apple’ of music products and it’s clear to see why with the TX-6. The beauty in its design and the UX interface is astonishing for something that is so compact. But although the TX-6 is an ultra-portable device, it still packs a heavy-weight punch sonically with its battery-powered mixer and multi-channel audio interface and controls. Perfect for the on-the-go producer.
Custom-molded in the UK, our cover is designed to fit the sleek contours of the TX-6.
Designed for the digital DJ or producer, our super-durable polycarbonate shell offers a high level of protection and slides straight into protective cases or pouches, making it ideal for traveling.
The cover shields delicate faders, screen and knobs from the ingress of dust, liquids and accidental impact while still accommodating all cables.
At home, on the road or in the studio, Decksaver has your Teenage Engineering TX-6 covered.