- Engineered specifically for the Waldorf Iridium, M and KYRA.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Perfect fit while accommodating cables.
The Waldorf Iridium, M & KYRA machines are gloriously high-quality devices, with each one having its own unique synth capabilities. Just on the base level, the Kyra has a 128-Voice virtual analog synth with 8 parts, whilst the Iridium has a 16-Voice Synthesizer and the M has an 8-Voice Polyphonic Wavetable Synthesizer. That is just the surface level of musical power they have.
With their complex nature and banks of switches, knobs, screens and pads, the risk of harm is closer than you think. This is where Decksaver steps in.
Working with these wonderful units, we have designed and custom-molded in the UK, a super-tough polycarbonate cover to perfectly fit the contours of these exciting Waldorf devices. With years of experience working with plastics, we have created the perfect cover to protect your machine against dust, debris, liquids, smoke and accidental impacts. Our super-durable polycarbonate shells feature extreme durability and offer the highest degree of protection.
Dressing your Waldorf in a Decksaver cover should mean you will never have to worry about your Iridium, M or KYRA getting damaged at home, in the studio, or at the gig.