The all-in-one USB microphone
Online meetings, podcasting, Twitch streams, YouTube content – you can do it all and much more with cosMik uCast.
This USB microphone combines ESI’s characteristic outstanding sound quality with a bundle of powerful software so start recording or streaming straight out of the box.
cosMik uCast can be connected to any modern Mac or PC using the included USB cables (USB 2.0 and USB-C). It also works seamlessly with your iPhone or iPad with an appropriate adapter.
The cardioid polar pattern captures musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances crystal clear, while background noises from behind the microphone is nearly inaudible.
As a podcaster or content creator you often need to record your voice and edit or master your track before providing it to your audience. With cosMik uCast, there is no need to look for external software, because it’s all included: WaveLab LE for audio editing, Bitwig Studio 8-Track as a multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW), inTone 2 ESI Edition to play files and prepare streams for online broadcasting as well as Cubasis LE, an optimized multi touch sequencer for iPad and iPhone users.
Enrich your live streams on Twitch, Facebook or Instagram: the ASIO driver based on ESI’s own EWDM technology guarantees extremely low latency, so you can interact with your audience immediately.
Online meetings and more
The DirectWIRE technology can help you to avoid feedback in your online meeting on Zoom or Skype. By using the DirectWIRE virtual channels, it is possible to separate the signal that is being played out on the monitors from the streamed signal. Unwanted mixing and feedback can be eliminated completely.
cosMik uCast does not only come with the cables needed to connect it to any USB 2.0 / 3.0 or USB.C (3.1) port of a modern PC or Mac, it also includes a tripod table stand and a microphone holder clip which helps to mount it to a common microphone stand.
- condenser studio microphone with USB-C audio interface
- cardioid polar pattern
- special 1″ diaphragm size
- frequency response: 30Hz – 18kHz
- max. SPL: 130 dB
- dynamic range: 89 dB (ADC), 93dB (DAC)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 89 dB (ADC), 93dB (DAC)
- gain and mute controls
- 1/8″ / 3.5mm headphone output with volume control
- dimensions aprox. 176mm x 50mm
- weight: around 250g
- tripod table stand and microphone holder clip included
- USB bus powered
- both USB-C and USB 2.0 cables included (each ca. 2m)
- 100% class compliant
- compatible with PC systems using Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and many
- Linux distributions
- compatible with Mac systems using OS X / macOS, native CoreAudio
- support (32-bit and 64-bit)
- compatible with iPhone and iPad (connection adapter required)
- EWDM driver for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (32-bit and 64-bit)
- DirectWIRE support under Windows with virtual audio channels for internal loopback recording
- realtime input monitoring can be controlled via the Windows or Mac control panel application