The new Premium Triple Trumpet bag is the perfect bag to carry an assortment of instruments that a gigging trumpet player needs to carry. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique “Fuse-on” system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily latch onto the front of the bag.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Triple Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With tough webbing handles, rubber zip pulls, robust molded base panels and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. The rear of the bag has a padded compartment where the chunky backpack straps can be kept when the bag is carried by hand.
Professional and gigging musicians need space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. As you zip open the bag you will find a removable accessory panel, which has been designed to hang from a standard music stand. The panel has pockets and pouches that can hold mutes, mouthpieces, pencils and personal items a great idea to have everything on hand in an instant. This panel plays a dual role, as when it sits on top of your instruments inside the bag, it acts as another layer of protection. On top of the bag you will notice a long pocket near the zip opening. This is a pouch where you can store your folded music stand. A safe and convenient place to carry it, yet far enough away from your instruments so as not to cause damage. There are also features such as an address tag and a rain cover to help keep the bag dry in wet weather conditions.
Safe on the inside
Your Trumpet will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5″) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. There are two removable, soft padded dividers inside the bag which can be adjusted to hold trumpets, cornets and a flugelhorn. There are some soft padded blocks too, that are great to support instruments and give that extra bit of protection. Each Premium Triple Trumpet bag has a soft padded sleeve, which can be used if required, giving your instruments the ultimate experience in protection.
There are three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, a pouch for mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear or mutes, spare clothing or even your laptop, just “Fuse-on” with our line of accessory bags.
Carry in 4 ways!
You can carry this bag in four ways:
By the sturdy webbed handle at the top of the bag if you prefer to carry by hand.
On your shoulder by using the shoulder strap which can be unclipped and stored when not in use.
By the chunky, robust, padded backpack straps, which have a chest and waist belt for stability when walking with the bag on your back.
The bag has rear clip-straps, which are designed to attach to a trolley. A great idea for transporting this bag, which when fully laden, can be quite heavy. Just, Clip-on and your Premium Triple Trumpet bag is on wheels!
- Internal dimensions: 23.2″ x 9.8″ x 11.8″
- External dimensions: 26.3″ x 15.3″ 15.3″
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Padding: 30 mm (1.18″) high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areaOuter material: Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material, Rip-stop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Soft velvet mix divider
- 2 x velvet-mix padded internal blocks to support a flugelhorn (50 x 50mm)
- 1 x Fusion padded trumpet sleeve with velvet mix interior
- Large A4 top pocket
- Large middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Stand pouch: 22.4″ x 7″
- Removable 22″ x 9″ accessory panel hangs from a music stand to store mutes, mouthpieces, oils and more.
- Rubber zipper-pulls to prevent scratching of instruments
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Zipped top opening for easy access
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Sturdy shoulder strap with clasps
- Adjustable side carry handles
- Top grab handle
- Robust rear strap with clip fastenings that can attach the bag to a trolley
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberized PU reinforced base with floor studs
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag