The Urban Series is a sleek and subtle line of bags, ideal for the gigging musician who travels with their instrument on a regular basis. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique “Fuse-on” system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the outside
The bags provide excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high density foam padding and a tough water resistant non PVC backed material. Added features such as soft rubber handles, zip pulls and a robust molded base provide the perfect solution to carry your instrument safely, wherever you may need to go. The Urban Series has commuter friendly reflective print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. At the rear of the bag is a compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand. There are lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure.
Safe on the inside
Your Cornet will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
There are two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you need extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just “Fuse-on” with our line of Urban accessory bags.
- Internal dimensions: 17.7″ x 9.25″ x 5.5″
- External dimensions: 20″ x 11.2″ x 7.8″
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- 20mm (3/4″) high density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded and shell reinforced areas
- Outer material: Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material, Ripstop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
- Internal soft padded security strap
- Top pocket padded to hold 3 mouth pieces
- Large A4 zipped pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Rubber zipper pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zippers for slick appearance
- Unique zipper opening for easy access
- Lockable zippers on main compartment
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle – side and top
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Hardwearing anti-crush moulded base for protection