The Urban Triple Trumpet bag is the ideal accessory for the gigging musician who needs to carry a lot of gear to a performance or rehearsal. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique “Fuse-on” system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the front of the bag.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust, non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Urban Triple Trumpet bag offers protection against everyday knocks. With tough webbing handles, rubber zip pulls and robust molded base panels, the Fusion Urban gig bag is designed to last. The bags are available in Black with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag has a padded compartment where the backpack straps can be kept if the bag is carried by hand.
Professional and gigging musicians need space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. As you zip open the bag you will find a removable accessory panel, which has pockets and pouches that can hold mouthpieces, pencils and personal items. This panel plays a dual role, as when it sits on top of your instruments inside the bag, it acts as another layer of protection. On top of the bag you will notice a long pocket near the zip opening. This is a pouch where you can store your folded music stand. A safe and convenient place to carry it, yet far away from your instruments so as not to cause damage.
Safe on the inside
Your instruments will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.8″) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. There are two removable, soft padded dividers inside the bag which can be adjusted to hold trumpets, cornets and a flugelhorn.
There are two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, a pouch for mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear or mutes, spare clothing or even your laptop, just “Fuse-on” with our line of accessory bags.
Carry in 3 ways!
You can carry this bag in three ways:
By the sturdy webbed handle at the top of the bag if you prefer to carry by hand.
On your shoulder by using the shoulder strap which can be unclipped and stored when not in use.
By the backpack straps which have a waist belt for stability when walking with the bag on your back.
- Internal dimensions: 23.2″ x 8.6″ x 9.8″
- External dimensions: 24.8″ x 14.1″ x 14.1″
- Weight: 5.73lbs
- 20 mm (0.8″) high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Outer material: Hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
Rip-stop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Music stand pouch on top of bag
- Internal padded divider to separate desired instruments
- Rigid divider for mute and accessories
- Large outer pocket with padded pouch for 4 mouth pieces
- Outer A4 organiser pocket
- Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Double zip with cord pull
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Unique strap store-away system with adjustable waist belt
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy webbing with padded carry handles – side & top
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Hard wearing anti crush moulded base for protection