The Headliner Pitch Black Flight Case for Rane Four with Laptop Platform and Wheels is a rugged, yet stylish road case designed specifically for Rane Four controller.
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, this heavy-duty flight case is guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, it also features stackable steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples.
In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. The Headliner Pitch Black Flight Case for the Rane Four features an easy locking tongue and groove lid and has ample interior space for cable management. It also includes heavy duty wheels, so you don’t break your back carrying it in and out of venues, and rubber feet to keep the case stable while in use. The locking glide-top laptop platform features a convenient cable access port and locks to keep your gear looking good and in place. The stackable ball corners also come into good use while performing on stage or in storage.
- Custom-fit flight case for the Rane Four
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Gliding laptop platform with laptop straps and cable access port
- Heavy duty wheels and rubber feet
- Stackable steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining provides an additional level of protection during transport
- Detachable front access panel for easy setup
- Interior Dimensions: 30.8” x 15.9” x 4.2”
- Exterior Dimensions: 35” x 21.25” x 9”
- Weight: 35lbs