The Magma Control Stand II is a sturdy stand that can be used to mount keyboards and laptops to your existing DJ setup. It’s an efficient and dependable way to expand your studio and bring versatility to existing club installations.
When DJs are faced with the extreme lack of space in the DJ-booth and where to put my controller? problem, this stand is a helpful space-saving solution for clubs. It fits perfectly over a 12″ club mixer and also features a non-slip rubber surface with feet to insure maximum stability during your performance. Its elevated height provide great protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and other club hazards. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms have individually adjustable height and width so the right settings can easily be found for any controller setup.
- Fits most DJ-controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SX / DDJ-RX, DDJ-SR / DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB2 / DDJ-RB, Roland DJ-808, Denon MCX-8000 / MC-7000, Numark NS-6, Kontrol S8 / S5 / S4 / S2 etc.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and a laptop at the same time
- Perfect for club or studio installation
- New: Controller platform arms can be extended up to 17″
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
- Dimensions controller platform (H/W/D): ?9-11″ x 9-18.5″ x 14.5-16.5″
- Dimensions laptop platform (H/W/D): 9-13.77″ x 9-12.99″ x 11.8″
- Weight: 3.3 lbs