The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 is an extender for the QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides eight additional channels to your QCon Pro system and can be extended to up to 32 channels with three QCon EX G2 extenders.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers (and toes) with the?QCon EX G2’s eight motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 foot pedal connectors.?12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and values.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 features Mackie Control and HUI emulation and includes presets for popular DAWs including?Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro,?Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and?features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 8 x push-encoders with 11-segment LED rings
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Mackie Control and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap software is provided for customized mappings in User Defined mode
- Expandable to 32-channels with 3 Qcon EX G2 units
- User A & User B 1/4? TRS? foot pedal connectors
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgradeable over USB
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port