The Sontronics Podcast Pro Microphone is a dynamic microphone optimized for recording spoken word broadcasts including podcasts, radio, gaming and voice-over applications.
The Podcast Pro features a high output dynamic capsule which allows the microphone to capture great clarity, richness and depth – without the need to add an additional preamp stage. The microphone also offers excellent side rejection thanks to the super cardioid polar pattern. This is great for recording vocals in busy environments.
Requiring less gain than traditional dynamic microphones, the Podcast Pro can be setup up quickly thanks to the plug and play XLR connectivity. This allows for instant connection to interfaces, soundcards and mixers. Due to the microphone being designed specifically for spoken word, little to no EQ will be required when setting up the Podcast Pro.
The Podcast Pro is made using internal baffling and three layers of acoustic protection, with an internal pop filter helping to combat plosive sound. This also ensures no external windshield is needed when operating the Podcast Pro. Whether you’re recording in a professional studio, a home set-up, a radio station or live environment, the Podcast Pro will perform every time.
- Tight supercardioid dynamic mic with excellent side rejection
- Professional quality voice reproduction for broadcast, podcasts, gaming in studio or on stage
- High sensitivity circuit – additional preamp not required
- Designed, developed and hand-built in the UK
- Easy to set up and position, requires no EQ
- Color: Purple
- Mic type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dB +/-2dB
- Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Power: Phantom power not required
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.2 x 2.3″ (180 x 82 x 60mm)
- Weight: 11 oz (320g)