The Sontronics Solo is a handheld dynamic supercardioid microphone that is the world’s first dynamic mic to be designed, developed and made in the UK.
The Solo has an extremely tight supercardioid pattern and gives excellent results on live vocals, guitar amps and drums, plus it works just as well in the studio as it does on stage.
With superb off-axis rejection and requiring no EQ, the Sontronics Solo is very easy to set up and use, whether you’re a live sound engineer, a gigging vocalist with your own PA or a guitarist recording amps in your home set-up.
In fact, during the testing stages of the mic in various venues with a range of musicians, the Solo outperformed many other dynamic mics including some that cost four or five times the price of Solo!
Manufactured in Sontronics’ home county of Dorset, the Solo is engineered from a solid piece of aluminum with black anodized finish and beautifully etched logo, and it feels substantial but not too heavy in the hand. amps and drums, plus it works just as well in the studio as it does on stage.
• Live vocals (sung, rap, MCing, etc)
• Studio vocals
• Guitar amp
• Kick drum and snare drum
• Hi-Hat and other percussion
- Handheld dynamic mic
- Tight supercardioid pattern
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Requires no EQ
- Comes with mic clip and pouch
- Amazing quality & great value
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dB +/-2dB
- Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Power: Phantom power NOT required
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.8 x 1.8″ (190 x 47 x 47mm)
- Weight: 12.4 oz (352g)