Hands-on, easy to use
From the great-feeling keyboard, to the smart DAW-integrated pads & faders, to the real-time mini display, every aspect of MiniLAB 3 is designed to be intuitive, expressive, and a joy to use - for beginners and pros alike.
Enjoy a workflow that aids the creative process, with features like a built-in arpeggiator, Chord mode, custom DAW presets, and easy transposition. Making music has never been so accessible.
Portable, compatible design
MiniLAB 3 is built to fit seamlessly into any setup, from bedroom to stage, with its compact & lightweight design, deeper DAW integration, and MIDI out & USB-C connectivity.
Creative software included
On top of a world-class MIDI controller, users get a full package of premium music-making software, from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 synth & keyboard presets.
Premium Keybed quality
- 25 high quality note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
Pads & controls
- 2 banks of 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob
- real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Chord mode
- Hold function
- Octave up and down buttons
- Semitone transpose
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets and smart-assigned controls
- 1 DAW preset for automatic integration with any major DAWs
- DAW Transport Control with MCU protocol for every other DAWs
- Up to 5 user presets for a totally customizable experience
- USB-C connects to computers and iPad
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB powered
Size & weight
- Instrument size: 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 Kg)
Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information,