Arturia has released the newest update to their world renown soft synth library, V Collection 4. Along with it comes 2 new synths, the inclusion of Spark 2 drum machine software, and a completely new registration system to make updates a breeze!
- Solina V – a virtual version of the classic Arp/Eminent Solina string ensemble
- Matrix-12 V – a virtual version of one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12
Main Features of VC4
- Includes 13 software titles : Matrix-12 V, Spark2, Solina V, VOX Continental V, Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V, Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in the V COLLECTION can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Simple MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- No more e-licenser, no more dongle. Manage your licenses via our new ASC software.
- The ability to work at up to 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer.
- Thousands of high quality and innovative sound presets.
- Thanks to TAE®, Arturia’s proprieritary technology, you have the guarantee that the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure and phat as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities…
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities including :
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
Full Info here http://www.arturia.com/v-collection/