Introducing the Headliner R2, a 2-channel rotary DJ mixer that is perfect for DJ’s looking for precise control and a warm sound, without breaking the bank. Don’t let the price tag fool you. The R2 is packed with features, like an analog filter and 3-band isolator EQs on each channel, and uses only high-quality components, including genuine ALPS potentiometers.
Featuring two stereo channels with selectable Line and Phono RCA inputs, each channel on the Headliner R2 comes equipped with gain control with a peak LED, a 3-band isolator EQ, a headphone cue selector, a large channel volume control knob, and a filter activation switch.
The Master channel boasts an analog filter, headphone monitoring, and output control section. The analog filter features selectable High Pass / Low Pass Filter modes with Frequency and Resonance controls, giving you precise control over your sound. Independent Master and Booth outputs with volume controls, both with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors, give you the flexibility to connect to any sound system.
The headphone Cue control section is packed with features, including headphones volume control, headphones mix control (Cue/Master), and split monitor switch. You can easily switch between listening to the master output and the cue output, or blend them together in your headphones, giving you complete control over your mix. The high current headphone amplifier with, dual 1/4” and 1/8” jacks, allows you to use any type of headphones you prefer.
The Headliner R2 features genuine ALPS potentiometers, and a sturdy metal enclosure with stained wood side panels for a classic look that will complement any DJ setup. The modular internal construction, coupled with the external power supply connected via locking Mini XLR ensure superior audio performance.
The Headliner R2 is a reliable, high-quality mixer that will give your DJ performances that classic vibe. Whether you’re spinning house, techno, or classic funk/soul/disco jams, this fun little mixer is the perfect addition to your setup.
- Two stereo channels with selectable Line and Phono RCA inputs.
- Each channel features Gain control with Peak LED, 3-Band Isolator EQ, Headphones Cue selector with LED, channel volume control and filter activation switch with LED.
- Master channel features analog filter, headphone monitoring and output control section.
- Analog filter features selectable High Pass / Low Pass Filter modes with Frequency and Resonance controls
- Genuine ALPS potentiometers.
- Headphone Cue control section features headphones volume control, headphones mix control (Cue/Master), and split monitor switch.
- High current headphone amplifier with dual 1/4” and 1/8” jacks.
- Independent Master and Booth outputs with volume controls, balanced XLR outputs and unbalanced RCA outputs.
- Additional Record output with unbalanced RCA jacks.
- Dual LED level meters for the Master output.
- Microphone input with level control on front panel.
- Sturdy metal enclosure with stained wood side panels for a classic look
- Made for classic house or techno DJ’s, or any DJ who loves to spin classic funk, soul, or disco.
- Modular internal construction for superior audio performance.
- External split rail power supply connected via locking Mini XLR connector.
- Push-button power switch on rear panel.
- Measurements: 12.6” x 8.6” x 4.2” (320 x 219 x 106 mm)
- Weight: 6.15lbs (2.8Kg)
Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information.