Platform Nano Air – Icon Pro Audio
Wireless MIDI/audio control surface with motorized fader for production
The new Platform Nano Air by Icon Pro Audio is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands on control of their modern “in the box” digital music production with a small footprint. The Platform Nano DAW Controller, adds tactile control with a single motorized fader via USB 3.0 or Bluetooth wireless to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system. With one (1) full sized motorized fader, four (4) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time. Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations.
Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller. Bitwig Studio 8-Track is included.
For optimal track and parameter monitoring, we recommend you use Platform Nano with the optional Platform D3 display.
- 2.4G (Generation 4.0) wireless module built-in
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars, beats, ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- 8 color-coded function buttons coordinate with
- 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting
- 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with most compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW is included.
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 3.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- BlueTooth wireless connectivity and rechargeable battery
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- 3000mAh Li-ion polymer rechargeable battery built-in for up to 5-6 hours continues operation
- Platform D3 OLED display (Optional) connector available
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Dotec audio plugins included
Icon is exclusively distributed in the U.S. by Mixware, interested dealers should contact their Streetwise Rep for more info.