A 6-voice 61-note analog synthesizer with sound morphing capability, un-
matched expression, and deep sound design flexibility, with a limited-
edition Noir finish.
PolyBrute Noir is a 61-note polyphonic analog keyboard, uniting unparal-
leled expressivity and sound design flexibility with 6 fearsome Brute
voices, complete with a limited-edition stealthy black finish. The result
is an instrument that lets musicians perform fearlessly, compose with
fluidity, and explore sound in perpetual motion.
Limited Noir Edition
A true dark horse in any setup, PolyBrute Noir stylishly conceals its
enormous creative potential within a slick black exterior, complete with
colorful accents, luxurious dark wooden appointments, and signature ion-
ized parts that’ll make anyone look twice.
Massive analog polyphony
Harness the raw power of analog with 6 powerful analog Brute voices, com-
prising seamless waveshaping VCOS, dual filters, and a tactile array of
modulation. Split, layer, and stack PolyBrute’s voices for every flavor
of analog polyphony – from beauty to beast.
Morphing: sounds within sounds
Explore sound between the lines with 2 distinct sonic states within each
preset, yours to seamlessly morph and navigate between. With a single
sweep of the multi-axis Morphée controller and Morph knob, discover end-
less sweet spots in every patch.
Freely express your musical style and bring your creative ideas to life
with PolyBrute’s hands-on controls, flexible interface, and premium ve-
locity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch. From the Morphée to the respon-
sive ribbon controller, every aspect of PolyBrute ensures that your sound
is an extension of yourself.
Your sound to infinity
Built to satisfy your inner sound explorer, this polysynth comes fully
equipped for perpetual patch discovery and sound design. Quickly create
modulation connections with the Matrix, color your patch with 3 digital
stereo FX engines, and instantly animate any idea with musical sequencing
and effortless arpeggiation.
• 6-voice analog morphing synthesizer
• 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch
• Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers
• Morphée touch and pressure-sensitive 3D controller
• Sound Morphing with parts A and B in each preset
• Dual Analog VCOs with Noise Generator
• 12dB/Oct Multimode Steiner-Parker Filter
• 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion
• 3 Envelopes
• 3 LFOs
• 3 stereo Digital FX engines
• 768 preset slots
• 12×32 Modulation Matrix
• 64-step polyphonic sequencer
• Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator
• 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs
• Size: 38.3 x 14.9 x 4.4 inches (972 x 378 x 110mm)
• Weight: 44lbs (20kg)