The D.A.S. Audio Event Line Array system is a scalable line array that can be flown from truss or stacked on subwoofers. For portable live sound applications, or fixed applications in almost any venue, the Event line arrays have been designed to provide exceptional sound, steadfast reliability and value beyond comparison. Systems include active dual 8″ cabinet and dual 10″ cabinet options as well as dual 18″ active subwoofers, and a new low-profile stage monitor.
EVENT SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Powered 3-way system with light-weight Class D amplifier topology
- High-end DSP chipsets and Easy-DSP™ Interface
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction with durable ISO-flex finish
- Robust “quick-rig” professional rigging hardware and quality Neutrik® connectors
- Proprietary injected aluminium HF waveguide and D.A.S. M-75 compression driver and cone transducers
The new Event M210A, low-profile monitor, is a three-way stage monitor in a double 10” “dual-band” configuration providing a wide frequency range. The D.A.S. loudspeaker units have been teamed up with a single M-60 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide. The Event M210A wedge is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360 Wpeak per channel. The amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik® XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup. The Event Line Array is now available in white finish!
For more information please visit Event Line Array