Creative Movement Shaper
Efx MOTIONS is a software effect that combines musical movement, mix dynamics, and creative audio tools into a powerful effect plugin to give your music the momentum, variety, and pure sonic excitement it deserves
Make Your Sound Unstoppable
Turn the simplest idea into music that evolves and captivates; bring boring, static stems to life with moving filters, distortion, beat repeating, and more; make mixes feel more spacious, responsive, and alive.
Efx MOTIONS takes the idea of adding movement and energy to your music, and transforms it into easy-to-use components that react and co-operate with each other, turning any audio source into gold.
- Dashboard – Your main dashboard for quickly tweaking Efx MOTIONS output. Adjust macros for single-click sound alterations, tailor the frequency band that’s being affected, and adjust the output level & balance.
- Trigger & Dynamics – Get your sound reacting to Efx MOTIONS in any way by customizing how each module triggers and responds. Clock synch, Euclidian gates, transient detectors… This is where the fun begins
- Motion Envelope – Your front-row view and blank canvas for adjusting Efx MOTIONS’ sound processing in real-time. Draw envelope shapes, choose presets, customize your grid, and more.
- Beat Repeat & FX – Here you’ll find the Beat Repeat grid, running independently but always in sync, plus EFx MOTIONS’ 2 FX sends for final customization of your signal chain.
- Advanced – Go under the hood to customize your macros and introduce a whole extra layer of movement and automation with 3 customizable modulation generators. More is more.
5 Motion Modules
At the center of Efx MOTIONS are its 5 main audio modules, each providing a different type of sound alteration. Toggle them on & off, switch up their order, and dig into unique parameters for each one for a near limitless range of motion-based processing.
- Filter -Open and close the frequencies of your incoming audio with 5 types of filtering for bubbly swells, pumping resonant risers, and subtle analog transient emphasis.
- Noise – Embellish & texturize any sound with a layer of noise, with dozens of sampled noise types to explore – from analog white noise to computer keyboard mashing to cicadas chirping.
- Drive – Saturate, degrade, and destroy incoming sound with 10 varieties of crunch to choose from, including Tape, Softclip, and the fuzzy Germanium.
- Volume – Create variations in level for stuttering percussion, tremolo-like movements, and more.
- Pan – Make full use of the stereo field by manipulating the movement of panning in sync with your projects.
Chop, resample, and transform incoming audio into punchy rhythmic ideas, from subtle repeating fills to glitchy Aphex Twin-esque mayhem.
Efx MOTIONS’ Beat Repeater and FX module gives you 5 more ways to get creative with the movement of your tracks, plus 2 FX slots with 14 FX types for a sprinkle of sonic coloration.
Roll -Sample and repeat audio at a defined time division.
Reverse -Sample and reverse audio based on a defined time division.
Pitch -Detune incoming audio steadily or with a decaying effect.
Stretch -Adjust pitch and stretch audio while preserving timing and rhythm.
Stop -Slow down incoming audio until it stops, creating a classic tape stop effect.
Effects plugin for stepped & movement-based audio processing
5 audio processing modules with unique controls:
Trigger: customize how each audio module is triggered
- Envelope Sequencer
- Transient Detector
Motion editor: customize the movement of each audio module
- Draw your own envelope shapes
- Choose from envelope shape presets
- Envelope Follower with internal and external sidechain routing
- Threshold, input volume, attack and release controls
16-step Beat Repeater
2 FX slots with 14 FX types
2 assignable multi-destination Macro controls
Crossover module to define the frequency band to process
3 multi-destination modulation generators
- Choose from Step sequencer, function, random, and env follower
Preset library with 300+ presets
Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information,