SEMI-MODULAR SEQUENCING SYNTH
Meet the ultimate sequencer-synth. Everything you know and love about the MiniBrute 2, but integrating a powerful, triple-layer sequencer. Where the original MiniBrute brought analog synthesis to the masses, MiniBrute 2 brings the huge potential of Eurorack modular to a new audience. The MiniBrute 2S combines lots of exciting new features without losing sight of what made the original so special: analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, a step-sequencer, and an arpeggiator.
INSPIRING SYNTH POWER
Featuring two of Arturia’s legendary Brute oscillators, the classic Steiner-Parker filter, an innovative looping envelope, and hands-on control for every parameter, MiniBrute 2S is a monosynth to be reckoned with. MiniBrute 2S is all about freedom: freedom to create totally unique, inspiring sounds; freedom to build a system that’s unique to you; freedom to expand your collection at your own pace.
A MODULAR SOLUTION
One of the most exciting aspects of MiniBrute 2S is how perfectly it integrates into modular setups. It features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations, letting you experiment with the instrument’s own sound, or hook it up to synth and effect modules. Featuring a revolutionary new connection system, it is also fully compatible with the RackBrute module housing system. Try out a few sounds from the included Preset Cookbook, hone your synth skills and start patching, expand using the RackBrute and your favorite Eurorack modules, the possibilities are endless.
Swapping out a keyboard for velocity and pressure sensitive performance pads, the MiniBrute 2S features a triple-layer, monophonic sequencer that works in the same way as Arturia’s award-winning KeyStep controller. You can control your notes with one track, and use the other 2 to sequence parameters like gates, CV, LFOs, and envelopes. You can do this in real-time, or by step-editing.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, …
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O