MiniFreak V is now available for all users to purchase and download!
Striking the perfect balance between analog and digital, MiniFreak V is a virtual instrument the starts with two sound generators, adding premium, analog filter emulations, arpeggiator, sequencer, and three FX engines.
MiniFreak V is a like-for-like emulation of its hybrid polysynth MiniFreak, and was previously only available for owners of the hardware instrument.
Now, MiniFreak V Is available for purchase and download separately.
A virtual Freak, evolved
MiniFreak V perfectly mirrors the MiniFreak, with easy preset editing and mapped parameters, but it also goes a few steps further. Users can enjoy the flexibility of multiple instances, visual sequencing, single-click modulation routing, and much more.
Dual sound engines
MiniFreak V starts with two sound generators, including every mode from MiniFreak itself, with thousands of possible sonic combinations. Sound explorers can stack, blend, or process one engine with the other with gloriously wild results.
MiniFreak V features the same polyphonic analog multimode filters, modeled in extreme detail, to truly bring the fusion of digital and analog to life for DAW production. Capture the crunch, savor the warmth, and embrace the scream.
Much like its hardware sibling, MiniFreak V is an instrument designed to be played. Producers and musicians can sequence & automate expression in their DAW, customize its MIDI response, or control it with MiniFreak or other controllers for a seamless & expressive workflow.
MiniFreak V’s advanced panel unlocks huge sound design potential with the modulation matrix, letting users rewire and create connections between its parameters, customizing practically any aspect of MiniFreak V’s sound.
Seq & Arp combined
Producers can enjoy blurring the lines between sequencing & arpeggiation with this intuitive, powerful, and sometimes unpredictable feature, putting playful melodies, patterns, and rhythmic ideas at their fingertips.
Just like its hardware relative, MiniFreak V features 3 FX slots with 9 FX to choose from, letting users embellish and color their sounds with any combination of rich, delicate, or explosive FX in full stereo.
- 6-voice polyphonic hybrid softsynth, identical to MiniFreak
- Virtual Instrument playable in a DAW (Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro etc.) or standalone.
- Can be synced to MiniFreak hardware for seamless control
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
- Engine 2 can be used to process Engine 1
- 1 envelope per voice
- 1 cycling envelope per voice
- 2 LFOs per voice
- Modeled polyphonic analog filters and VCAs
- 3 digital FX slots in insert or send mode, with 10 FX to choose from
- User-customizable LFO curves
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and dozens of potential destinations
- 64-step sequencer
- 4 lanes of assignable automated modulation sequencing
- Flexible Arpeggiator
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize, and more
- 256 factory presets
- 256 user preset slots
Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information,