Massive analog polyphony
PolyBrute Noir is a 6-voice 61-note analog keyboard, uniting unparalleled expressivity and sound design flexibility with the fearsome Brute voice, complete with a limited-edition stealthy black finish. The result is an instrument that lets musicians perform fearlessly, compose with fluidity, and explore sound in perpetual motion.
Limited Noir Edition
A true dark horse in any setup, PolyBrute Noir stylishly conceals its enormous creative potential within a slick black exterior, complete with colorful accents, luxurious dark wooden appointments, and signature ionized parts that’ll make anyone look twice.
Massive analog polyphony
Harness the raw power of analog with 6 powerful analog Brute voices, comprising seamless waveshaping VCOS, dual filters, and a tactile array of modulation. Split, layer, and stack PolyBrute’s voices for every flavor of analog polyphony – from beauty to beast.
Morphing: sounds within sounds
Explore sound between the lines with 2 distinct sonic states within each preset, yours to seamlessly morph and navigate between. With a single sweep of the multi-axis Morphée controller and Morph knob, discover endless sweet spots in every patch.
Freely express your musical style and bring your creative ideas to life with PolyBrute’s hands-on controls, flexible interface, and premium velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch. From the Morphée to the responsive ribbon controller, every aspect of PolyBrute ensures that your sound is an extension of yourself.
Your sound to infinity
Built to satisfy your inner sound explorer, this polysynth comes fully equipped for perpetual patch discovery and sound design. Quickly create modulation connections with the Matrix, color your patch with 3 digital stereo FX engines, and instantly animate any idea with musical sequencing and effortless arpeggiation.
- 6-voice analog morphing synthesizer
- 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers
- Morphée touch and pressure-sensitive 3D controller
- Sound Morphing with parts A and B in each preset
- Dual Analog VCOs with Noise Generator
- 12dB/Oct Multimode Steiner-Parker Filter
- 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion
- 3 Envelopes
- 3 LFOs
- 3 stereo Digital FX engines
- 768 preset slots
- 12×32 Modulation Matrix
- 64-step polyphonic sequencer
- Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator
- 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs
- Size: 38.3 x 14.9 x 4.4 inches (972 x 378 x 110mm)
- Weight: 44lbs (20kg)
Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information,