The Headliner Desktop Synth Stands were designed to improve your workflow and help you stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk. It fits two or three (depending on model) devices like synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules. The angled design makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens.
- Improve your workflow and stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk.
- Fits either two or three devices such as synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules.
- Angled stand makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens.
- Solid steel construction with non-slip rubber strips keep stand and equipment in place.
- Width adjustable from 7.25” to 11.5”. Best fits devices from 8” to 14” in width.
- Overall dimensions of 3 tier stand (WxDxH): 7.25”-11.5” x 17” x 17.5”.
- Includes non-slip rubber strips.
-Fits*: Akai Fire, Alesis SR-16, Arturia SparkLE, Behringer Crave, Behringer TD-3, Behringer RD-6, Elektron Digitone, Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3, PreSonus ATOM SQ, Akai LPD8, Akai MPX8, Dreadbox Typhon, Korg nanoPAD2, Korg SQ-1, Korg Volca Bass, Korg Volca Beats, Korg Volca Drum, Korg Volca Kick, Korg Volca NuBass, Korg Volca Sample 2, Roland Boutique Series, Roland MC-101, Roland TB-3 Touch Bassline, Roland TR-6S
*Some devices may not fit on all tiers.
Headliner is exclusively distributed in the U.S. by Mixware. Interested dealers, contact the Streetwise Sales team for more information.