Finished in Japan with a beautiful high quality and durable polished paint, the Red and White versions of the VCI-380 are now available in the US as a limited edition. Red and White has been Vestax’s strong identifying colors since the birth of the brand. By tradition, each one of their hardware models has had just a couple of units in this special red finish, mostly not available for resale. This time, they are here for all to enjoy!
Note: The VCI-380 now includes a FREE UPGRADE TO SERATO DJ!
- Free upgrade to Serato DJ
- 2 Channel USB MIDI controller for Serato DJ
- Built-in 24Bit/48kHz audio interface
- 2 x 8 Performance Pads with Velocity & Aftertouch lit with RGB LEDs in seven colors
- 8 Performance pad modes, including: Manual Loop Mode, Saved Loop Mode, Auto Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler, Hot Cues (x8), Slicer Mode and Loop Slicer Mode
- PAD FX function – one finger control of the performance mode features while controlling an effect at the same time
- Dedicated FX section for each channel
- Ribbon (strip) control for Pad parameters and Needle Drop
- The Slicer, a powerful performance tool that chops up a section of your track and lets you re-arrange parts on the fly
- SP-6 Sample Player: trigger up to 4 banks of 6 samples. Great for, live drumming in your sets, adding interesting samples and stings or just layering loops
- Large scale 5 1/3″ jog wheels with needle position display
- 2 Mic/Aux inputs with volume control
- Balanced Master output (XLR) & Booth output (RCA)
- 19″ rackmount kit (optional)
- Robust metal body construction
- CFX-2 (Digital Crossfader) compatible
- 2 Channel stand-alone audio mixer with Phono / Line input
- Hi-Pass filter, Trim and 3 band EQ on stand-alone mixer
Standalone hardware mixer
As well as being an all-in-one DJ controller, the VCI-380 is also a standalone hardware mixer so you can connect your mics, turntables or CDJs.
Switch between Serato DJ and an external source with the flick of a switch.
Each FX depth knob becomes a dedicated filter for each channel in mixer mode.