Phase Official Serato Accessory Support
Phase is now supported as an Official Serato Accessory. Connect Phase to Serato via USB for improved accuracy, reduced latency and new features. There’s now no need for RCA cables. Available as a public beta to all Phase and Serato users with a DVS license.
How To Access And Setup
- Click here to access the Serato forum beta space, and log in with your Serato account.
- There, download the beta versions of Serato DJ Pro and Phase Manager 2.1.16
- Update your Phase to Firmware 6 (beta) [Firmware 6 Details & How To Update]
- Set up your Phase with Serato DJ Pro Beta: open Serato DJ Pro and simply connect your Receiver to your laptop via USB.
- In Serato DJ Pro, select the deck control mode “WIR”: this is the dedicated control mode for Phase to be used via HID, standing for “wireless”.
- Place your Remotes on top of your records, and as usual, wait a few seconds for the calibration to be done.
You’re ready to go!
From now on, Phase can be used without the need for RCA cables. Simply connect the Phase Receiver to your laptop via USB, and that’s it: Phase now communicates directly with Serato DJ Pro via HID.
Enjoy this instant setup: just a one step set up for your performance.
Using a powerful HID protocol, the communication between Phase and Serato DJ Pro is now twice as fast, reducing latency even more. It’s a 100% digital communication that offers you better accuracy and foolproof stability. Digital control has never been so close to using real records!
When connected to your laptop, Phase is now automatically detected by Serato DJ Pro, offering new dedicated features to enhance your experience with the USB integration.
- New wireless deck mode: A brand-new Wireless (WIR) Serato DJ Pro mode, uniquely designed to perform with Phase. Select “WIR” in the drop-down menu to control your tracks.
- Remotes battery level displayed: You can now monitor the level of the battery of your Remotes directly on Serato DJ Pro, just at a simple glance.
- Emergency internal switch: in case your Remotes are running out of battery (4%), Serato DJ Pro automatically switches from WIR to INT mode to ensure the continuity of your performance.
- Custom-designed LED animations: The Remotes now indicate by blinking when a track is loaded, or when a track comes to the end 20 sec before the end of it (with the “Track End warning” box checked in the Serato preferences).
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT
Keep in mind that this is a public beta version, so if you have any questions or encounter any issues, it’s important that you report it in the Serato dedicated forum.
All feedback brings the integration closer to the official release!
If you’ve been under a rock for the last few years & have no idea what Phase is,
Phase is the first wireless DJ controller for DVS. It lets you control tracks playing from a DJ software without using the turntable needles or timecode records.
Easy-to-use and intuitive, Phase offers an unprecedented communication quality and reactivity, and is completely unaffected by external disruptions or common DJ equipment issues.
Perfectly accurate – as stable as digital DJ controllers – not affected by rumble – ready to use with any DVS DJ setup. A revolution for DVS technology.
Check out DJ Jazzy Jeff explaining why it’s a game changer.