Wide-Range Frequency Response
The Thronmax Mdrill Zone is an analog, small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that focusses audio capture on what’s in front of the mic. Thronmax’s VERTIGAIN technology helps increase fidelity by forcing sound waves to move vertically. With its 25mm capsule you can capture a frequency response of 25 Hz to 20 kHz. Its warm tone and clear top make the Mdrill Zone suitable for Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, YouTubers, Podcasts and Voiceover work. If needed you can use the high-pass filter to filter off low-end frequencies below 150 Hz. It requires 48V phantom power to operate & has a 3-pin XLR connection. The Mdrill Zone also includes a shock mount.
Multipurpose Small-Diaphragm XLR Microphone
• Acoustic Guitars
• Voice work
• 25MM condenser high-class microphone.
• Frequency range: 25 Hz-20 kHz
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Requires 48V Phantom Power
• XLR connection
• Includes shock mount
• Multipurpose small-diaphragm microphone
• Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end.
• Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
• output Impedance: 150ohms
• Pre Attenuation switch: 0db,10dB
• High pass Filter: 6dB/octave@150Hz
The Mdrill Zone condenser microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
Package content : Mdrill Zone Microphone & Expert shock mount